Saturday, July 2, 2011

Back with a vengeance...and a slightly improved vocabulary!

I had kind of given up on blogging for a long while. Honestly, it was a very intimidating thing. What should I write? Do I want my friends and family to read the late-night postings? Will I ever be as big as Nie Nie ? I wasn't a daily blogger, didn't post many pictures, nor did I have a cutsie blog template. I was maybe getting one person look at my blog every week (most likely attributed to the aforementioned details).

Let me submit that being an LDS stay-at-home mom without a blog is like being an LDS stay-at-home mom that hasn't read Twilight...you are completely detached from your culture! Of course, I love and belong to that culture, so I am trying to fit in a little more by starting up this bad boy.

Warning: I do not sew (yet). I don't make any cool crafts. I don't think you would really want me to post pictures of a new recipe I tried out. I would like to dress like this , but unfortunately dress like this most of the time.

So, this is my attempt at internet "normalcy", or at least conformity...I'm not quite sure.

Here we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment