Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mustard...

It's been a new obsession of mine: particularly in the color scheme of things! If my life could be lived in the color of mustard, it would be euphoric, I believe.

I am more recently regretting my choices in the realm of wedding gift registry. I don't really know what I was thinking in 2007...it certainly wasn't tasteful design patterns. Note to younger self: fleur de lis appliques are not really that cool.

Anyways, I have a confession. Every time I am on the internet, I find myself browsing the web for fun things, and end up adding numerous items to swanky e-store shopping
carts with a speedily-growing intent to purchase. Of course, this never happens, and I am left staring at my sullen brown bedspread and outdated sandals.

Unfortunately(or maybe fortunately), I find it hard to even squeeze a can of Febreeze into our monthly budget, therefore putting "Project: I Want New Stuff" on hold.

But a gal can dream, right?!


No comments:

Post a Comment