Sunday, October 2, 2011

Google me this, Google me that.


As I type, there is a kitchen full of dirty dishes waiting to be washed. Have I mentioned we have no dishwasher? Have I mentioned I loathe doing dishes? I've been giving myself a pep-talk for the past 30 minutes, and it's not working.


In the meantime, Google and Yahoo! News have been my means of procrastination, and they have not disappointed. This, for example:


Jonah Hill?! What???!!!



And this:


Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher Attend Kabbalah Service Together






First of all, weird picture choice. Second, I think the fact that I went to the grocery store at 8:59pm with a sleepy toddler last night warrants a news headline with corresponding picture and trailing paparazzi crowd.

At least a pat on the back, ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment