Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Juggling

A good friend shared this, and I thought it was pretty great...but at the same time, pretty depressing.

It helped me come to a conclusion: I will never be able to do everything.
There are times in my life where I feel like I'm kicking butt in certain areas, but then I take a gander at some other aspects and find that I am totally slacking.

This ALWAYS happens to me:
Woohoo! I did the laundry, had a structured day with Axton, went to the gym, and painted a little. But, I haven't prayed, I forgot to pick up stamps, and I have no idea what is for dinner.
Where is the balance?

I think it comes from the Savior...I know it does.

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way when I saw this, too. It is hard when you see everyone around you and you feel like they've got it all together, but then I look at myself and think, you know, I'm doing my best (most of the time) and that's all I can do. And, you're right, it does come from the Savior. Thanks for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete