Friday, May 25, 2012

3AM

I don't know what it is, but something about staying up until 3am chatting with your husband sure makes you feel like you understand a lot more about life.  (Why do we go through trials?...  Got it.  How do you be a good parent?...  Oh, totally got it!  What is life all about? ...Seriously, I figured it out!)  Maybe it's the gradual slipping from lucidity into a state where you feel like your comedic brilliance and intellectual capacity got married and made a stinkin' cute love baby named, "Euphoria".

I don't know?

But I do know this...God certainly gave me my match in Josh, and there were a number of times during those wee hours of the morning that I thought we could conquer the world together...or at the very least host our own talk radio show.  There are so many great things coming up in our lives within the next few months (and probably just as many trying things), and it was so nice to be able to relish in the thoughts of those things with him instead of worrying or hopelessly planning or...binging on Oreo's!

...and for these moments, I will be forever grateful!


No comments:

Post a Comment