Sunday, October 14, 2012

Axtonisms Part II

Me:  Hey Axton...it's time to clean up your room because it's really dirty.
Axton:  It's not really dirty, it's awesome!



Me:  Axton, can you go get me a towel, Anchor just spit up all over me.
Axton:  Ok!
...Later that day after I've contracted food poisoning and am throwing up in the toilet...
Axton: Mommy, you need a towel?  Did you spit up all over?



Me:  Hey, do you know where Anchor's pacifier is?
Axton:  I'm thinking....it's on the bed, I think.  I'm thinking it's on the bed.



Axton:  Mommy, it's your birthday?  You want some cake?  Happy Birthday, Mommy!
Me:  Ya, it's my birthday, thank you!  Can you sing me the birthday song?
Axton:  Sighs in annoyance, "No, Mommy...I'm too big!"



Axton:  Mommy, I want some milk.
Me:  Can you ask like a big boy?
Axton:  Mommy, I want some milk RIGHT NOW.  Please!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! This is great! Axton is a funny one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! and you are going to get a lot more of them; that boy always amazes me with what he comes up with.

    ReplyDelete