Friday, August 12, 2011

This little one...


...is pretty flippin' cool!

We've had a really fun summer thus far. Lots of awesome adventures, lots of swimming, and lots of learning. I can't believe what a huge blessing I've been given to be at home with him as he grows up. Sounds cheesy, but there is nothing I would rather be doing than picking up all the toys he has left around the house while he's been exploring and imagining.

I don't want to brag, (well, maybe a little...a lot, actually!) but my 2 year old is pretty close to swimming! He has loved being at the pool, and has done really well in the water. He loves to run and jump into the pool like his dad, and then, swim by himself to the wall...all to start the whole process over again! We're hoping by next year, he will be proficient!

On another note: Football season is here...or at least it's almost here. I actually like watching football a lot, however, for the past two years, our lives have been consumed by it because of one thing...Fantasy Football. Josh is obsessed, as are all his brothers, which makes for a very LONG season! Josh actually convinced me while I was half-asleep to let him buy a preseason package on NFL.com that lets him watch ALL the games, WHENEVER he wants. The funny thing is, a few days before doing this, he decided we didn't need our Netflix subscription. Hmm. Needless to say, our family nights will slowly begin to shift to Monday Night Football!

Delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment