Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It's a Small World...Afterall!


Matching teal shirts for our entire family. A creepy, over-sized mouse trying to give me a high five. Frozen bananas.

My 4-year-old memories of Disneyland are pretty vague and not entirely appealing. There are the memories oozing with high school drama from Grad Night...but I keep those separate! Nothing about the Magic Kingdom has ever appeared so special as to make me consider it the happiest place on earth...

...until I had a 2.5 year-old chanting, "Disneyland! Disneyland! Wanna go to Disneyland"...every time I buckle him into his carseat!

I'm not going to lie. I.AM.SOOO.EXCITED. We are going next week as part of our tax-return-slash-babymoon-slash-Josh-is-done-with-his-crazy-quarter-slash-Axton-is-free gift to ourselves. (Obviously, we aren't trying to justify the expenditure!)

Anyways, I have all but pulled on my mouse ears and donned my fanny pack. We are going for two days of discounted SoCal bliss, and we have every intention of pushing through grumpy spells and afternoon naps. Look out, Mouse...we're comin' for ya!

1 comment:

  1. He is the perfect age to go to Disneyland! I saw your pictures from the trip...it looks like it was well worth the $$~ I love Disneyland, but I especially love taking kids at about age 3 because everything is real to them! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete