Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tear...

Where, oh where, has this little one gone?!

I marked something off my to-do list a few nights ago that I have been putting off for almost three years...I printed out pictures of Ax when he was little and "completed" his baby book. It was pretty emotional for me to bust out all of the pictures. I CANNOT get over the fact that he was this small once!

My goal is to be on the ball with #2 and not procrastinate when it comes to documenting. I'm pretty horrible at it. Is it inexcusable that I didn't record how old he was when he took his first bath? I just guesstimated. Don't worry...it was well within the medically-correct recommendation!

I can't believe this little bugger is going to be three in a couple months. I am even more in shock that another one is presently growing in my stomach, eating away at all my muscle tone...well, I'm actually eating away all my muscle tone with cupcakes, but you get the illustration, ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment