Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Sorting Hat



J and I kinda like the Harry Potter books...go ahead and label me now, it's cool. We were reminiscing about our good ol' high school days, when the question of our then-personalities and popularity came up in the conversation. J was quite the stud in high school, and let's just say I wasn't riding on the Cool Train during those years! Well, for some reason, he thought it would be fun to classify us into our respective Hogwartz houses. He immediately said he would be in Griffindor. Apparently because he was THAT cool. And the guy didn't hesitate in sorting me...

HUFFLEPUFF

.

He didn't even retract his statement...even a little bit.

He told me I "just looked like a Hufflepuff..."

I'm not really sure how I was supposed
to react to that?


Anyways, we've been playing this "Sorting Game" with other people we know. Let me just add with a mild tone of irony that my husband also sorted one of his ex-girlfriends into Griffindor. (Lance and Ryan: you are Slytherin...hands down!)

I've come to the conclusion that my husband obviously thinks he is way cooler than me. I'm thinking he's relating himself to Harry, and if that is the case...I don't really know where I fit into the picture?!

Well, at least I've got one fellow Hufflepuff to keep me company...



Find out where the Sorting Hat would place you here.

3 comments:

  1. Huh. It sorted me into Hufflepuff. I always fancied myself maybe a clever Ravenclaw, but I guess "loyal, dependable, and hardworking" aren't too bad of qualities, right? Too bad the only famous Hufflepuff DIES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently I too am Hufflepuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?? I was Hufflepuff too! That has to be rigged. Love this post!

    ReplyDelete