Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry and Bright

For those of you probably thrown by the pathetic and disgustingly-egocentric mess that was my last post...have no fear, I am over myself!

I am not, however, over my stupendous husband who happened to be accepted to dental school this month! WOOT WOOT!  (It's not egocentric if I'm talking about my spouse, right?!)  At this moment, we are decidedly leaving La Jolla for Detroit in the fall. 

Holy friggin' juxtaposition, Batman!

It's fantastic though, and we are thrilled!  He has another interview coming up and several schools still reviewing his application, so our destination could still change.  

On a different note, Christmas was extra special this year as I had the stomach flu leading up 'til the big event.  

-6 pounds from flu + 6 pounds from holiday binging = the first year with no Christmas weight gain!

All kinds of new and exciting things in 2012 for the Lange Family!

Hope your holidays are wonderful!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Erin!!! That is so exciting about dental school and I am so glad you had a great holiday (minus the stomach flu, which I got last Christmas).
    PS having a baby=major identity crisis. Hang in there, you'll feel good again, I PROMISE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Detroit! That's big news! Congratulations to Josh and your family! That's awesome! And yay for no weight gain! (even if you had to endure sickness to get there.) lol.

    ReplyDelete